Friday, July 22, 2016

Cold day in july

I've been busy that i almost forget that i have a blog. Ramadhan gone with lots of good memories and learning. Our eid celebrations are not bad, one after another open houses. Alhamdulillah, 3 years living here, my ramadhan and syawal celebration didnt feel any much different from home except that my families are not around.

Summer break starts next week. I've made some plans for the kids during the holidays so that we always look forward to it. Staying with two toddlers at home means I have to make them AND myself occupied, making sure we have different activities everyday, and try to go out every 2-3 days. It seems a lot to juggle but hopefully all goes well.

I never thought it will be a teary moment at Irfan's end of day nursery celebration. The kids perform few song which the last song touched me. i wiped my tears and apparently some other mothers felt the same. oh how time flies. irfan is so lucky to have this kind of opportunity. On the very last day, myself and Irfan made an effort to make cards and wrap presents for the teacher. When each and every teachers received their present, they each read and look through thr cards and said 'did you made the cards irfan? oh what a lovely writting there' (although it took me hours to make him write and draw on the cards -_-" ) but u know such praises made it all worth my time doing it with Irfan.

cold july will end soon. season comes. season goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment