Friday, September 20, 2019

Blogging

Me again. Two entry in a night. Wow. Just wow. What caffein can do to you.

After finished the post previously, I read back some of my blog post, years back, even the first. 2015. A letter to my 40 old self, wrote by a 31 year old me. Read by a 35 year old me. How charming.

I've started blogging years before 2015, probably 2007? I deleted it for some reason. I don't have too many audience anyway, just for my comfort for writing. And it still is today. I love reading my own words. Sometimes, my minds works too hard that I need a space to pour it out somewhere. Hence, the blogspace.

I thought of deleting it again. Who do blogs these days? Who READ blogs these days? People goes into Video Blogs now. Vlog. How millennial. I hope people don't forget words. Words. I think words are form of arts. One word can gives a lot of meaning.

Anyway, I may not be deleting my blog. Not at least until I turn 40. I would love to read that letter to my 40 year old self, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment