Friday, September 20, 2019

Izyan's Preschool

Its 1 a.m and the caffeine kicked in. I.cannot.sleep. And I have early morning appointment at Izyan's potential preschool tomorrow. My mind been buzzing on what school will she be in next year. I am spoil with so many choices around and choosing the best is surely going to be a challenge. This is the first time I had to make decision on choosing school, after our application to government preschool was turned down, even after appeal. So we had to find other option. Izyan's been off from school for so long and I know she is so looking forward for next year.

I personally had so many expectation for the school but I know cannot be too choosy. I hope I will not be disappointing too much from all these preschool hunting. We will choose the best school that works not just for her but for our family too.

What do you look for in choosing school? The facilites, the hours, or the learning methods?

May Allah ease our journey. For He knows best.


1 comment:

  1. Women looks really gorgeous if they use Makeup products. If you need Custom Makeup Boxes then visit OXO Packaging

    ReplyDelete