Thursday, May 9, 2024

motherhood vs marriage

mothers day coming soon. not the usual thing we celebrate in my family. and these day i dont mind not celebrating any special day, including my birthday. ive learnt over the years, that expectation will only make you lonely and sad. so i slowly learnt to celebrate myself, my own way, that can make me feel happy. anyway, mothers day got me thinking, that motherhood afterall is not difficult compared to marriage. 

motherhood needs physical courage more than emotional. if you are like tired, no amount of love can compensate that. so, your physical health must come first, then your emotional state mostly guaranteed.

but in marriage, i feel like, its almost 90% required strong emotional state. because, your love towards your spouse is not comparable with motherly love. 

so for me i think its more challenging to maintain a marriage than to maintain a motherly connection with my children. its more challenging to care a husband emotional state vs 4 children.

so, everytime i had a tiring day as a mother, i thought, ah… this better than having a slight row with my husband, so this thought always make me feel that being a busy mother of 4, is not that bad LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment