Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Do you still remember

When I put (tried to) the kids to bed just now, I hugged them, kissed them until they pushed my face away, snuggled down in our cozy duvet reading books one after another. One boy tried to close his eyes. He then opened one eye and laughed at me as if I was making a funny face. One girl lay down beside me and rested her head on my shoulder while she gently twisting and playing with my bracelet. This was such a good memory and I would remember it the rest of my life. Would they too? Would they grow up remember all those beautiful nights with me? These questions always made me enjoy bedtimes more than just scream 'OK kids. Lights out! NOW SLEEP!' - which I usually did.

ps: They might remember the screaming part - for sure -_-"

1 comment:

  1. agree. those are the moments that we will cherish forever. but hope they remember the good ones, yang kena marah tu harap2 tak ingat heheh

    ReplyDelete