Sunday, December 20, 2015

New Year Goal

I've commited to 4 new year goals last year and managed to achieve 4 out of 6. Irfan successfully potty trained and dummy-free. His speech improve tremendously thanks to Speech Therapy Programme. Izyan sleeps through the night since she was 12 months. Pretty hard work I must say someone please give me pat on the shoulder :) But I only manage to read 7 out of 10 books and did not manage to sneak out on a date. Sucks but I can live with that.

My next new goals would be:-

1. Take one step further in cooking. All this while I only manage to cook the basic of the basic. I should learn to use more unusual (unusual for me -_-") ingredients such as lengkuas, buah keras, kunyit hidup, etc -- which I will later google image first *cough* I will probably start with laksa penang.

2. Sew baju kurung for me and Izyan (yep, wow me)

3. Potty train Izyan (when did she grow up, tell me?)

4. Teach Irfan to write.

Yep. Throw me the good luck bouquet I need to catch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment