Monday, December 21, 2015

My idea goes ting!

My random thoughts and ideas often hit me when i went for a long walks, cooking, or lying in bed getting ready to sleep. Some are dejavus, some are reminiscent of of memories but most of them are just endless list of to-do.

I have not been in sad mood in a long time. I've learnt to forget things as quickly as possible. But i am also not saying that I'm in my happy element all the time. It just that - nothing to feel about, most of the time. Same old same old.

I miss work. Not that i regret  of leaving it. Neither feel good of leaving it. The accumulation of emotions over these two years, now, it slowly degraded me of who I used to dreamt myself to be. So i said, I have to make my own kpi. Otherwise, I dont grow as a person. Or more, as who i am now. My progress is a bit slow. I do, benchmarked.

Hah. Told ya, Im just a mad women. Today I felt like a loser. Tomorrow when I make curry puff, I felt like an olympic gold medal winner and start to blog on how curry puff change my life as a happy (still mad) women. You'll see.

Good night from London. Sweet dreams.

1 comment:

  1. I think the thing to be missed most about working must be the human interaction. Not so the workload or achievement or recognition (for me at least).

    And yes u are right, we need to have kpis else the time spent at home will be similar to that of a (purely) housemaid! Xo

    ReplyDelete