Wednesday, April 13, 2016

10 days after

Tomorrow Irfan is going back to school. I am anxious to start the whole same routine (despite that IT IS a routine) but excited at the same time, just because I got so much things to do, like a few sewing projects that i planned in my head and also, some book reading. I am anxious because I felt like I am not ready to 'resume' back to work LOL. Meal planning is definitely a headache to me. I hope the recipe book that I brought from Malaysia could help me deal with it.

Irfan had a new hair cut that made him look so mature and very brotherly. I missed his curls but since it'll grow, so, thats okay. Next month, both my children are going to celebrate their birthday. When I look at Izyan who will turn 2 years old next month, I thought of how small she is. Irfan was around her age when Izyan was born. Seeing Izyan, I felt pity to Irfan for having a little sister at a very young age and barely have any idea of having another sibling because I certainly cannot imagine Izyan having another younger sibling at this age. Like, I'm turning two and my birthday present is a little brother/sister. So kesian. LOL




2 comments:

  1. ehem..xde lagi ke adik tuk cikyan? i am planning for a small birthday party frozen theme for mek cah...mekcah menggilai elsa. tgh mencari bj elsa yg muat dgn perut moncitnye. snowflake template, candy booth ..mcm mcm dlm kepala ku. hrp menjadi la

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah so exciting! Nt blog k. Kite double theme la as usual. Football and tea party princess gitewww hahahaha theme for baju n cake je. Takde candy booth bagai pon hihi

    ReplyDelete