Friday, September 15, 2017

Friends

Some people take friendship, sometimes, pretty serious than a relationships with family. Don't you think? Like, upset when you friends dont remember your birthday. Or dont make an effort to meet up with you when she was around the area. Or making plans with 'other' friends without inviting you. Long time ago, (shame on me), I used to be that kind of friend. Today, I am so glad that I was on another perspective about friendship, in more positive way.

Friend, according to Google is, a person with whom one has a mutual affection, typically one exclusive or sexual or family relations. Now, Affection, according to Google is, a gentle feeling of fondness or liking.

I like Suzi because she is funny. She didnt tell me that her dog passed away. She is still funny. So is she still my friend or not?

I like Ahmad because we both like fishing. He didnt tell me that me was around the mall near my house shopping for fishing stuffs. He still likes fishing. Is he still my friend?

I like Amina because we both love make ups. She invited her officemate for a lauching party of a make up product. She still likes make up. Is she still my friend?

Here's the point - I recalled someone said, a real friendship dont have to be selfish. The one that make you possesive is insecurities. If you want loyal, get a dog not a friend. LOL

These days, the friendship is taken to another level. You gotta know their birthdays, their families, their liking and sort, have to be invitied to all the gathering he/she host and have to join all the gathering that you host. Guess what, you are not 7 years old, so grow up! BUT -  I also doesnt say that it is wrong for as long there's MUTUAL affection. If one doesnt feel the same way like you do, then, its OKAY! He/She is still the same person that you like in the first place to be call a friend.

If i didnt see/talk to you everyday, it doesnt mean that i dont try to make the effort of doing so. If i didnt share certain news with  you, it meant that it is very personal to me. If i forget your birthday, doesnt mean you are not my friend. It could be that, or it could be that he/she thought you are not his/her friend LOL so calm down, get a grip, go find another friend. There's plenty more who can appreciate your shit.










No comments:

Post a Comment