Friday, January 8, 2016

Snow

Its been 3 days since we came back from our winter holiday up north Scotland and yes, I am having a post-vacation syndrome. I just can't get enough of Scotland, ever. The long journey on a night train was totally worth it as I saw how my kids having fun during the trip. Irfan walks a lot and he's been in his best behaviour, despite that we don't bring a buggy with us. When he walked hand in hand with his little sister, I just could not believe of how much he has grown. Such a sweet boy.

I miss the snow. Too bad London is not usually snowing on winter. The last one was in January 2013. Two years later, the snow only last half a day. Each year we are hoping of more snow.  When we went to CairnGorm Mountain, I was totally in awe of how beautiful the place was. How can something so white that you can't even see anything can be so purely beautiful?

It made me wanting to go more to such places. Swiss maybe?






No comments:

Post a Comment