Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Birthdays

I told you May is birthday month. Not only my children celebrating their birthday, but also my dad (on 18th) and my sister (on 7th). I always want to host a family birthday celebration in May and its gonna so be much and - party cake for sure. But until then, i just have to wait. Timing is not on my side as of now. 

Today is my dad's birthday. I didnt buy him anything (i did not remember when was the last time i bought him birthday present) but i managed to send him a birthday card from here. We all wished him this morning.. happy birthday yada yada yada... he said that he can only remember his late mother who had gave birth to him on this day. As the only child, I understand his feelings. He may not seem a clingy child but I grew up knowing that he always prioritise his mother above all, although my grandmother seems to be okay on her own. And i know, since my grandmother passed away, he felt so lone and very sad upon thinking about her. 

I prayed to Allah that we live long enough to be with each other, longer. Aamiin.

No comments:

Post a Comment