Thursday, May 26, 2016

Ktichen slave

I thought after the birthday party, that i could get my feet rested due to long hours standing in the kitchen. Apparently, if you have changed your uniform to an apron, you'll be there as long as you are wearing it. I have guests at home for a week that requested me to cook for them. Not a chance of escaping a day off in the kitchen. Then right after that, I joined my fellow neighbours cooking for a group of students visiting London. That's 40 pax altogether.

When i quit my job to become a housewife, I never thought that i will be spending more time in the kitchen than the couch in the living room LOL. Not that I hate it and not that it happened every single day but right this moment, like now, i really wish a day out in Boroughmarket on sunny morning browsing sweet fresh pastries and eating rhubarb tart.

Fasting month is coming soon and personally i cannot wait for it and hope it goes as planned. I have to prep some frozen dessert for break fast. I also looking forward to some activities with my fellow neighbours. Most of them are going back end of this year, and that's sad. Having them around are like families that I could rely on when mine are not here. Irfan's last speech theraphy session (before he goes to reception in september) also in June and lucky for me, Izzal's willing to take him to the session as I will be a bit busy.

So many to tell. So many to write. At the end of my hectic day, I would say 'Oh when all this gonna end?'. But will it end? :)

Signing out,

Kitchen slave

No comments:

Post a Comment