Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Under the weather

Its a cold Spring. To the point that I had to wear glove and still in my winter jacket. Not to mention that its always windy regardless of the sunshine. And last week,  it even snowed (sleet).

I've got sick persons to follow that, including me. So everybody kind of lack of sleeps and a bit tired. But its all fine. Get into the party spirit that'll come up next week, cant wait! So many things in my mind that I want to do for the party. I am so excited about it, that I changed my menu 3x this week.

Its our third time celebrating the holy month here in London. Although its gonna be a 14 hours fasting period, but I still cannot wait for it. I spent my holy months here differently from Malaysia. Last year, I joined the tadarus group for the first time and I learnt a lot. As much as I am missing all the foods, I am also very happy to make them all on my own. Every day, my table never lacks of foods, thanks to my generous neighbours that I am so grateful of.

Raya is also another thing. Although it is slightly embarrassing to travel all the way from my house to the Malaysia Embassy for Solat Raya in a bus, in our traditional clothes (baju kurung and all) and the whole bus mostly filled with Malaysian that morning (so rombongan cik kiah - or more like banglas lah kan in our country LOL), but we kinda like the spirit - of the gathering and of the Muslim celebration.

I will definitely missed these moments.

But first, lets get recovered ppl.


No comments:

Post a Comment