Monday, May 16, 2016

Party hard

So glad that we were all recovered last week. The first to celebrate was Izyan. Such a lucky girl. I went all over the top, arranging a small birthday party at Children Community Center with other kids her age. Then went for some present shopping, which she chose a nemo cuddle toy. I couldnt expressed of how lucky I am to become a mother of such a girl.

Last weekend, we hosted a small birthday celebration at home for both of them (since both are May babies). We had so much fun. I love my cheap deco (they looked pretty great despite the DIY), the foods are awesome (flipshair, blownails) and the cake was fantastic (thanks to Maziah, my awesome neighbour who also a baker).

That night we opened up all the presents. So excited that this year we got (why do i kept mentioned 'we'? Its like I AM excited, too LOL) the biggest present ever - slide! Izyan loves slide. Its one of her favourite. So yep, we got a slide - in the middle of the living hall! Hurah.

We were all so tired from the party but that didnt stop me from spring cleaning the whole house including the 4 storage room in our house. I cannot believe how can a small house has so many store rooms. Like? What the? Aduh. Takes me ages to pull everything out and stuff things back in system (fine, i just arah2 only. My husband did all the hard work. But i brainstormed of what to put and where to put - and that's hard ppl!)

So, it lasted almost the entire day, my legs was killing me and my hand was sore. I didnt cook that day but lucky us (alhamdulillah), my generous neighbours gave us lunch food and even cakes for tea! How awesome. I love my neighbours. They are the best!

Party's not over! Because today is officially Irfan's birthday so we are planning a small celebration a home. And maybe imma take him out to mall today :)



No comments:

Post a Comment